Anxiety Attacks|OCD|Panic Disorders|Intrusive Thoughts|Inner Critical Voice|Depression|Agoraphobia|PTSD|Stress|Phobias|GAD|Social Anxiety|Coping with Panic| Relaxation|Changing Limiting beliefs|Anxiety Online Courses|Guided Imagery|Recovery Coaching Bradford Leeds|Recovery Seminars for Therapists|
GAD and Panic Disorder Recovery
The F.E.A.R. Model Step-By-Step Guide for GAD and Panic Attacks Recovery
MindBody Breakthrough Online Recovery Course
Learn How to Dismantle the Old Wiring of Anxiety and Panic in the Brain and Re-programme Your Brain for Calm and Happiness...
Wale, I just thought I'd say how much I enjoyed the course, thank you.L. Donald, Sufferer
I will be totally honest with you, I was slightly apprehensive about going through the course. I've had a somewhat rather trying time of late with one thing & another.
I was not entirely sure if it would be for me but I have found it so helpful. I have found myself thinking totally different since going through the course. Positivity is my new friend!
Thank you so much.
Gain Instant Access to the Cutting-Edge Recovery Steps that both Professionals and Sufferers are Using to Achieve Transformation from GAD and Panic Disorder...
- Learn How to Apply the Breakthrough F.E.A.R Model Recovery Steps for GAD and Panic Disorder.
- Understand How to Rewire the Brain for Tranquility and Confidence
- Master Key Emotional Interactions Within the Psyche that Perpetuate Anxiety Disorders
- Learn How to Break the Underlying Compulsive Habits that Threaten Full Recovery
- Learn How to Effectively Manage any Counterproductive Response of the Emotional Brain as It Tries to Regain Control During the Recovery Process
- Learn the Most Effective Coping Strategies for Managing GAD and Panic Attacks
- Understand the Five Building-Blocks for GAD and Panic; Essential for Full Recovery
- Gain Access to the Full Length Guided Imagery Audio for Reprogramming the Mind for Total Well-Being
Get Recovery Tips On GAD and Panic Recovery
The first step to recovery is discovery. Right information is crucial to your transformation.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
4 Noted Benefits of Using the F.E.A.R Model
The following benefits have been gathered from both the sufferers and professionals who have used the F.E.A.R model either as a self-help tool or as a model for helping clients:
- Health and fitness. The FEAR Model helps restore the body to function as intended. Emotional stress and anxiety messes up the nervous system, increases emotional fatigue and degenerates the body quickly. By using the FEAR model steps regularly, you’ll achieve heightened emotional well-being , a higher level of energy, creativity, and greater life satisfaction. A sufferer who recently went through the course wrote the following feedback, “Very good, informative, eye and mind opening. I wish I had known all that 20 years ago. It would have made my life much easier and successful.” Also, since anxiety and stress often speed up body degeneration, looking a lot younger has also been noted among regular users of the FEAR model steps. The FEAR Model steps can also be adapted to bring about natural weight loss by transforming the emotional and mental pathways that reinforce weight-gain in the brain.
- Personal transformation. The FEAR model takes you or your client to a new, higher level regarding emotional wellbeing, work, relationship and makes you a different person in many ways. We become what we think about all the time. Once your thought-life has been transformed, life transformation is inevitable. A course attendee shared this testimonial recently. “I am a mum of an anxious teenager (OCD). I now have a few more tools in my kit bag. Thought provoking. Simple techniques for what may be complex problems, but doable steps to recovery.”
- Personal Growth, Influence and Recognition. If you are a therapist in practice, most clients that will come to you are more likely to have received two or more therapy interventions in the past. They have come to you to see if you offer anything different and long-lasting from what they have experienced in the past. Mastering The FEAR model sets you apart from the pack by offering your clients a simple system that offers transformation and long-lasting effect than they have experienced in the past. This builds credibility, recognition and expands your practice, as a very happy client often tells as least 3 other prospects. Your clients will value and respect you more for your helpful insight and attention to details. All of these benefits come as a result of your desire for personal growth to explore the FEAR model. “The course was extremely helpful and informative. Interesting, excellent and enjoyable. It enables me to help so many adults and children within the support groups I run,” J. Morgan, Parent Rep and Support Group Facilitator
- It saves money and increases practice turn-over. Many sufferers who have gone through the FEAR model course wished they had attended the course many years ago, as this would have saved them not just a lot of money but also time and a lot of emotional and physical pain. As a therapist in practice, we know that word of mouth is the most effective advertising tool especially for therapists in practice. This can translate to more organic referrals from transformed and happy clients, leading to the increase in your turn-over as a practitioner.
"Very good, informative, eye and mind opening. I wish I had known all that 20 years ago. It would have made my life much easier and successful." --- Anonymous, Sufferer
"Excellent course, delivered interestingly. Covered the facts and very informative. Would highly recommend. D. Bedford, Trainee Counsellor
Really helped me and I know others who would like to learn the FEAR Model. Great. Enthusiastic. Easy going. Nerve calming delivery. Really friendly. Clear points. Felt really inspired." -- A. Price, Sufferer
"Very interesting - brings together aspects of other intervention for GAD and Panic into an easy to use and understand formula" -- M. Parry, Occupational Therapists
"Excellent! I will be able to apply the knowledge gained personally first, and also to counter guilt, negativity and fears in patients. Very practical and realistic." Anonymous, Counsellor
"The course was extremely helpful and informative. Interesting, excellent and enjoyable. It will enable me to help so many adults and children within the support groups I run." -- J. Morgan, Parent Rep and Support Group Facilitator
"Very informative and well presented. Consolidated the work I am doing in an interesting new model. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend." M. Leyland, Personal Development/Life Coaching
"Glad I went through this course. Informative, friendly, with practical skills I will be able to take away and use myself and offer to others." D. Cross, Counselllor
"Easy to digest. Very enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Very well presented by Wale Oladipo. I'm taking away lots of positives. L. Dinn
"I found the course really informative. Its content will be helpful. It is easy to understand even if you are not a professional." Anonymous
"Confidence, experience and knowledge very apparent. Credible and trustworthy." -- Anonymous
"It seems to fill in gaps unjustified by CBT therapy both for he perspective of service user and observation." Anonymous
"I enjoyed the course and found it very informative. I will use the strategies presented." -- E. Hulse, Counsellor
"Very insightful, hope to use the FEAR model in practice." Dr V. Banypersad, GP
"Excellent. Really opened my mind." -- Anonymous, Sufferer
"I am a mum of an anxious teenager (OCD). I now have a few more tools in my kit bag. Thought provoking. Simple techniques for what may be complex problems, but doable steps to recovery." K. Yockney
"I really enjoyed this course and the trainer's style was brilliant as he was very inspiring." -- N. Kheirkhah, Sufferer
"Well delivered and very informative. useful tips for those in practice and for personal development." -- D. Daltrey, Clinical Hypnotherapist
"This will be a great help with supporting children in primary school." K. Willis, Learning Mentor
"Useful tool." -- Anonymous, NHS (Adolescents)
"I found the course very informative. Excellent! -- S. White, Integrative Counsellor
"Inspired." "Thought-provoking." -- F. Astbury, Counsellor
“I have been using your techniques from the F.E.A.R Model course and have been challenging my mindset, it has really opened some mental doors for me. Your work has opened my awareness to the deeper consciousness and its power to affect everything we do. It's changing my life every day. Thank you so much for your incredible work!”
With The Right Anxiety Recovery Solutions, You Really Can Enjoy Life Again...
The Millionaire Within (£24.99 Value): FREE with This Course
Happiness and Success 601 (£24.99 Value): FREE with This Course
The recovery programmes and workshops are run by Wale Oladipo, the director of MindBody Breakthrough - a training provider and online practice for anxiety recovery, coaching and success solutions: www.waleoladipo.com
Wale is the author and creator of various well-being and success materials, courses and online recovery programmes, which include: Overcoming Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Pains Online Programme; Treating Obsessive Worrying; Overcoming Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Online Recovery Programme; Overcoming GAD and Panic Disorder Online Course; The Millionaire Within; The Power of Optimism; Four Indispensable Keys for Happiness and Success for TEENS; and The Worry Instinct.
Wale is a psychology writer and passionate speaker in the areas of restoring emotional control, maximising human potential, and achieving personal success.
Got Any Questions? We Are Here To Help! Call Now: (+44) 01134 601025
I am also an Anxiety UK approved therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
Full details of the Anxiety UK approved therapist scheme can be found here - www.anxietyuk.org.uk/getinvolved/therapists-at-anxiety-uk Details about becoming a member of Anxiety UK to be able to access therapy via the charity can be found here www.anxietyuk.org.uk/membership