Anxiety Attacks|OCD|Panic Disorders|Intrusive Thoughts|Inner Critical Voice|Trauma|Depression|Agoraphobia|PTSD|Stress|Phobias|GAD|Social Anxiety|Coping with Panic| Relaxation|Changing Limiting beliefs|Anxiety Online Courses|Guided Imagery|Recovery Coaching Bradford Leeds|Recovery Seminars for Therapists|
"Very insightful, hope to use the FEAR model in practice." Dr V. Banypersad, GP
"Very good, informative, eye and mind opening. I wish I had known all that 20 years ago. It would have made my life much easier and successful." --- Anonymous, Sufferer
"Excellent course, delivered interestingly. Covered the facts and very informative. Would highly recommend. D. Bedford, Trainee Counsellor
"Really helped me and I know others who would like to learn the FEAR Model. Great. Enthusiastic. Easy going. Nerve calming delivery. Really friendly. Clear points. Felt really inspired." -- A. Price, Sufferer
"Excellent. Really opened my mind." -- Anonymous, Sufferer
"I am a mum of an anxious teenager (OCD). I now have a few more tools in my kit bag. Thought provoking. Simple techniques for what may be complex problems, but doable steps to recovery." K. Yockney
"I really enjoyed this course and the trainer's style was brilliant as he was very inspiring." -- N. Kheirkhah, Sufferer
"Well delivered and very informative. useful tips for those in practice and for personal development." -- D. Daltrey, Clinical Hypnotherapist
"This will be a great help with supporting children in primary school." K. Willis, Learning Mentor
"Useful tool." -- Anonymous, NHS (Adolescents)
"I found the course very informative. Excellent! -- S. White, Integrative Counsellor
"Inspired." "Thought-provoking." -- F. Astbury, Counsellor
Free Recovery Series: Overcome Intrusive Thoughts & Irrational Fear
- Steps to Overcoming Irrational Fear & Intrusive Thoughts
- 4 Daily Habits for Overcoming Irrational Fear & Intrusive Thoughts
- Understanding the Root-Causes of Irrational Fear & Intrusive Thoughts
Watch Free Now!
“Steps to Overcoming Irrational Fear & Intrusive thoughts”
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Beat compulsive negative thinking and enjoy calm, happiness and confidence...
Learn How to Dismantle the Old Wiring of Anxiety and Panic in the Brain and Re-programme Your Brain for Calm and Happiness...
Gain Instant Access to the Cutting-Edge Recovery Steps that both Professionals and Sufferers are Using to Achieve Transformation from GAD and Panic Disorder...
- Learn How to Apply the Breakthrough F.E.A.R Model Recovery Steps for GAD and Panic Disorder.
- Understand How to Rewire the Brain for Tranquility and Confidence
- Master Key Emotional Interactions Within the Psyche that Perpetuate Anxiety Disorders
- Learn How to Break the Underlying Compulsive Habits that Threaten Full Recovery
- Learn How to Effectively Manage any Counterproductive Response of the Emotional Brain as It Tries to Regain Control During the Recovery Process
- Learn the Most Effective Coping Strategies for Managing GAD and Panic Attacks
- Understand the Five Building-Blocks for GAD and Panic; Essential for Full Recovery
- Gain Access to the Full Length Guided Imagery Audio for Reprogramming the Mind for Total Well-Being
The FEAR Model Online Course: Treating Intrusive thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice
Learn How to Dislodge the Ingrained Wiring of Intrusive Thoughts in the Brain and Silence the inner Critical Voice...You Can Re-programme Your Brain for Calm and Confidence...
Your learning outcomes for this online training are:
- Learn how to use the F.E.A.R. Model recovery strategies to treat Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice.
- Understand how to use the neuro-idealisation technique to transform ingrained anxiety habits in the brain.
- Learn about how your brain reacts to intrusive thoughts over time and how you can signal it differently for transformation.
- 5 Crucial Building Blocks for anxiety disorder and recovery. These building blocks are essential for long-lasting transformation.
- Using brain science, learn how to dislodge the old anxiety wiring in the brain and rewire the brain for calm and confidence.
- Understand the three major categories of intrusive thoughts and how their effective treatments can improve your success rates.
- Master the three elements of the human psyche which underpin total transformation from anxiety-related disorders.
- Understand the eight major types of inner critics that sustain anxiety disorders, sabotaging the overall results of therapy.
- Keys to assist sufferers protect their transformation post-therapy.
- Understand the connections between your brain activity and your transformation.
- And more...
The recovery programmes and workshops are run by Wale Oladipo and his team. Wale is the director of MindBody Breakthrough - a training provider that specialises in mental health awareness, personal wellbeing and professional development.
Wale is the author and creator of various well-being and success materials, courses and online recovery programmes, which include: Overcoming Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Pains Online Programme; Treating Obsessive Worrying; Overcoming Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Online Recovery Programme; 200 Keys To Unlock Your Destiny; Overcoming GAD and Panic Disorder Online Course; The Millionaire In Within; The Power of Optimism; Four Indispensable Keys for Happiness and Success for TEENS; and The Worry Instinct.
Wale is a psychology writer and passionate speaker in the areas of restoring emotional control, maximising human potential, and achieving personal success.
Got Any Questions? We Are Here To Help! Call Now: (+44) 01134 601025
I am also an Anxiety UK approved therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
Full details of the Anxiety UK approved therapist scheme can be found here - www.anxietyuk.org.uk/getinvolved/therapists-at-anxiety-uk Details about becoming a member of Anxiety UK to be able to access therapy via the charity can be found here www.anxietyuk.org.uk/membership
Mb-No. 06796 IND1