Anxiety Attacks|OCD|Panic Disorders|Intrusive Thoughts|Inner Critical Voice|Depression|Agoraphobia|PTSD|Stress|Phobias|GAD|Social Anxiety|Coping with Panic| Relaxation|Changing Limiting beliefs|Anxiety Online Courses|Guided Imagery|Recovery Coaching Bradford Leeds|Recovery Seminars for Therapists|
Understand the three metacognitive skills to ease anxiety and panic
- Understand anxiety better
- Learn how anxiety becomes ingrained
- Master the metacognitive skills to manage anxiety better
Get instant access to this 53-minute recovery training (video)
Understand how to positively reset the homeostatic balance of your emotions, transforming anxiety in the process...
- Understand why you have anxiety and what can be done towards recovery
- Learn the building blocks for the anxiety habit
- Master the neuro-idealisation technique for transforming anxiety from the cellular level.
- Use the included neuro-idealised guided relaxation audio to reconfigure the brain and mind for calm and relaxation
Get instant access to this 48-minute recovery training (video) + a neuro-idealisation guided relaxation audio...
Learn How to Dismantle the Old Wiring of Anxiety and Panic in the Brain and Re-programme Your Brain for Calm and Happiness...
Gain Instant Access to the Cutting-Edge Recovery Steps that both Professionals and Sufferers are Using to Achieve Transformation from GAD and Panic Disorder...
- Learn How to Apply the Breakthrough F.E.A.R Model Recovery Steps for GAD and Panic Disorder.
- Understand How to Rewire the Brain for Tranquility and Confidence
- Master Key Emotional Interactions Within the Psyche that Perpetuate Anxiety Disorders
- Learn How to Break the Underlying Compulsive Habits that Threaten Full Recovery
- Learn How to Effectively Manage any Counterproductive Response of the Emotional Brain as It Tries to Regain Control During the Recovery Process
- Learn the Most Effective Coping Strategies for Managing GAD and Panic Attacks
- Understand the Five Building-Blocks for GAD and Panic; Essential for Full Recovery
- Gain Access to the Full Length Guided Imagery Audio for Reprogramming the Mind for Total Well-Being
The FEAR Model Online Course: Treating Intrusive thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice
Learn How to Dislodge the Ingrained Wiring of Intrusive Thoughts in the Brain and Silence the inner Critical Voice...You Can Re-programme Your Brain for Calm and Confidence...
Your learning outcomes for this online training are:
- Learn how to use the F.E.A.R. Model recovery strategies to treat Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice.
- Understand how to use the neuro-idealisation technique to transform ingrained anxiety habits in the brain.
- Learn about how your brain reacts to intrusive thoughts over time and how you can signal it differently for transformation.
- 5 Crucial Building Blocks for anxiety disorder and recovery. These building blocks are essential for long-lasting transformation.
- Using brain science, learn how to dislodge the old anxiety wiring in the brain and rewire the brain for calm and confidence.
- Understand the three major categories of intrusive thoughts and how their effective treatments can improve your success rates.
- Master the three elements of the human psyche which underpin total transformation from anxiety-related disorders.
- Understand the eight major types of inner critics that sustain anxiety disorders, sabotaging the overall results of therapy.
- Keys to assist sufferers protect their transformation post-therapy.
- Understand the connections between your brain activity and your transformation.
- And more...
You Do Not Have To Suffer From Compulsive Intrusive Thoughts; You Can Enjoy the Tranquility of Mind, Soul and Body...
Intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice are the most notorious breeders of anxiety disorders. Sufferers can experience a great deal of unwanted thoughts and compulsive negative thinking, generating various kinds of negative feelings and emotions, such as: guilt, shame, self-condemnation, poor self-esteem, feelings of unworthiness, stress and anxiety.
What This Porgramme Will Achieve For You:
This is an intensive, 13-step psychotherapeutic, online programme designed to:
- Heal and transform the source of your intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice.
- Empower your mind and body for calm, happiness and confidence - so that you can enjoy your life to the full and maximize your potential.
- Eliminate generated stress and anxiety symptoms as a result of the activities of the intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice within the psyche.
- Increase your mental resilience and emotional intelligence to stay above compulsive negative thinking for life.
What You Get In The Programme:
- Instant access to over 30 recovery videos that take you step-by-step to full recovery from compulsive intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice.
- Over 30 instructional manuals (PDF) which provide you with the vital recovery guidelines that will guarantee your transformation.
- Guided-imagery/Relaxation audio to defuse your stress and anxiety and re-condition your mind for calm, happiness and confidence.
- Unlimited membership access to your private member area.
- Unlimited access to recovery articles and materials to strengthen and ensure the permanence of your transformation.
- Professional support.
- Change the first week or your full money back.
£67 (was 159.79)
You Can Take Back Control & Enjoy Total Transformation...
Have you tried to overcome your generalised anxiety or panic attacks and failed? This is a complete 7-Week psychotherapy online programme you need...
Whether it is GAD, panic attacks, OCD or social anxiety, this MindBody Breakthrough programme will transform the source of your anxiety, eliminate your anxiety symptoms and give you a new lease of life for peace of mind and greater life satisfaction.
You can begin today to reshape your health experience and live fully...
£74 (was £147)
The First Requirement to a Life of Calm and Peace is Taking the First Step in the Right Direction...
Regain Control and Live Fully...
Have you once considered yourself as motivated, ambitious, driven and a goal-getter, but currently struggling to cope with the tasks, situations or people that once got you excited?
Do you feel overwhelmed with work or life as a whole? Does it feel like your mind can no longer cope with all the demands and pressures that life seem to bring your way on a daily bases
In your heart, do you nurture a strong passion to maximise your potential, do more, be more and have more, but can’t seem to generate enough mental, physical and emotional resilience required for sustainable progress and personal fulfilment?
If your answers to the above questions are big yeses, then this course will be very useful to you...
Increase Productivity By Stamping Out Work-Related Stress Within Your Organisation...
Stress is a major issue for organisations across the UK today regardless of the size, affecting 1 in 5 of the entire work force. The cost of work related stress to the economy reached £6.5bn last year.
Therefore, educating employees and managers on how to anticipate, minimise and effectively manage stress for themselves and their teams can pay huge dividends for the financial and relational health of an organisation...
£64.00 (was £112)
If You Can't Stop Your Mind From Intrusive Thoughts, You Can't Enjoy All The Happiness and Peace Possible For You...
Regardless of the therapeutic approach you adopt, and the quality of work you put in as a therapist, if the treatment of these two sabotaging agents are not included in your therapy sessions, chances are the positive changes in your clients will be short-lived.
This course is ideal for therapists wanting to eliminate relapses in their anxiety clients and improve the overall success and long-lasting rates of their therapy sessions.
Recent studies show that more than 80% of anxiety patients who have gone through therapy are not better-off after two years than their counterparts who have not received any therapy.
The reason is that almost every anxiety disorder is accompanied by intrusive thoughts or inner critical voice, which continues to generate unwanted negative thoughts, images, and unpleasant ideas that are upsetting, distressing, and causing more anxiety for the clients. And it is this obsessive and disruptive thinking that eventually cancels out the good work of the therapists in their clients.
This workshop will show you exactly why many anxiety clients’ recovery is often short-lived, living the therapist depleted and frustrated. You will learn what is working for other therapists and how you can achieve this for yourself.
Many therapy sessions typically fail to provide the lasting-solutions that clients desire for two main reasons:
- The underlying breeders and sustainers of most anxiety-related disorders (intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice) are ignored or not adequately dealt with.
- The root-causes of anxiety disorders are never specifically accessed and transformed.
Using the combination of the IFS psychotherapeutic approach and the MindBody Breakthrough modality, you can orchestrate a lasting positive changes in your clients, regardless of the nature of their anxiety-related disorders. You can build a stronger credibility for enduring results as a therapist.
This course will give you PROVEN strategies to:
- Successfully treat any form of anxiety related disorder, using a practical and step-by-step action plan that you can start using immediately the training is over.
- Help turn your clients’ intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice to calm, confidence and happiness.
- Save your client money, time and from continuous sense of hopelessness attributed to anxiety-related disorders.
- Significantly increase, not only your success rates but also your long-lasting rates as far as clients’ recovery is concerned, thereby building heightened credibility and a thriving practice.
- Continuous access to supports, recovery tips, therapist’s manual updates and other recovery materials for your personal growth and effectiveness.
You Can Be Free From Inner Critical Voice & Build Self-Reliance and Confidence...
Your learning outcomes for this training are:
- Gain key understanding about the inner critical voice and its main erroneous aims in your sufferers.
- Understand 7 Major types of inner critics which may be sustaining their clients’ anxiety disorder and sabotaging the overall results of their therapy sessions.
- Gain key understanding about intrusive-thoughts and its three major categories.
- Master the three elements of the human psyche crucial for successfully assisting clients to overcome their intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice.
- Know how to successfully administer the 13 psycho-therapeutic steps to transform clients from compulsive intrusive and critical thinking into calm, happiness and confidence (theoretical and practical.
- Learn the cutting edge step-by-step procedures for treating several anxiety-related disorders; including OCD, PTSD, panic attacks, agoraphobia, depression and other anxiety-related outlets.
- Fully understand how to successfully assist clients to protect their transformation for life.
- The typical mistakes that are made in treating anxiety-related disorders and how to avoid them.
- Understanding the core strategies for recovery from compulsive intrusive thinking and inner critical voice.
- How to help clients with their past traumas without exposing them to overwhelming triggers of repressed negative emotions - which often cause massive setback for the patients, and of course for your productiveness as therapist.
- The complete therapist’s instructional manual and the course handout issued.
The Step-By-Step Recovery Guide to Help Your Clients Achieve their Recovery Goals...
Regardless of the therapy approach that you adopt, this programme will prove to be one of the most cherished tools in your therapy toolbox.
The spine of the MindBody Breakthrough Recovery Programme for GAD and panic attacks is shaped by two of the most effective psychotherapy modalities available today. This programme refines and combines the best of the Mind Body Connections approach designed by Dr John E. Sarno, the author of the Mind Body Prescription, and the Internal Family System modality by Richard Schwartz, the pioneer of the IFS therapy method.
One of the ways this recovery programme is different from any other is the fact that it’s been specifically tailored and tested for generalised anxiety and panic attacks. Before creating this programme, I had spent hundreds of hours treating clients with various therapy techniques and modalities while documenting the recovery rates and the longevity rates of each clients.
This programme is therefore the product of this personal research and observation.
Grow Your Practice Working With Businesses and Organisations In Fighting Work-Related Stress...
- Over 105 million days are lost to stress each year due to work related stress (HSE).
- British businesses lose an estimated £26 billion each year in sickness absence and lost productivity.
- The total number of cases of work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2013/14 was 487 000. (HSE)
- With greater awareness and mental health support, Mind calculate that businesses could save one third off these costs – that is, about £8 billion a year (Mind 2010).
You too can be getting paid for assisting staff members and individuals across the UK in managing and overcoming stress...
Stress has become a major problem for organisations across the UK today regardless of the size, affecting 1 in 5 of the entire work force. The cost of work related stress to the economy reached £6.5 billion last year, confirming the huge amount of work that needs to be done by professionals like yourself in this area.
If your desire is to add more values to the society with your expertise and get paid very well for doing so, you can join a handful of therapists and counsellors who are already going into businesses and organisations to organise workshops as well as one-on-one consultations with business leaders to help combat stress and save companies money on the cost of absenteeism due to stress...
Transform lives through workshops, seminars and one-to-one consultations for stress relief...
The course outline Includes, amongst other crucial sessions:
- Mastering the Cutting-edge S.T.R.E.S.S Model recovery programme: The complete step-by-step recovery approach for managing and overcoming stress and stress-induced physical symptoms.
- How to create a compelling and effective workshop that will inspire your clients and generate recurring business.
- The best way to go about getting hired by businesses for workshops/seminars/speaking engagement or one-on-one consultation.
- The pitfalls to avoid when sourcing for workshops and consultations opportunities.
- And more...
The recovery programmes and workshops are run by Wale Oladipo, the director of MindBody Breakthrough - a training provider and online practice for anxiety recovery, coaching and success solutions: www.waleoladipo.com
Wale is the author and creator of various well-being and success materials, courses and online recovery programmes, which include: Overcoming Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Pains Online Programme; Treating Obsessive Worrying; Overcoming Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Online Recovery Programme; 200 Keys To Unlock Your Destiny; Overcoming GAD and Panic Disorder Online Course; The Millionaire In Within; The Power of Optimism; Four Indispensable Keys for Happiness and Success for TEENS; and The Worry Instinct.
Wale is a psychology writer and passionate speaker in the areas of restoring emotional control, maximising human potential, and achieving personal success.
Got Any Questions? We Are Here To Help! Call Now:
(+44) 01134 601025
I am also an Anxiety UK approved therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
Full details of the Anxiety UK approved therapist scheme can be found here - www.anxietyuk.org.uk/getinvolved/therapists-at-anxiety-uk Details about becoming a member of Anxiety UK to be able to access therapy via the charity can be found here www.anxietyuk.org.uk/membership