The Guided Imagery For Overcoming Anxiety Panic Disorders
(Anxiety Recovery & Power Relaxation Audio)
Exclusively Designed To Kick Out Your Anxiety Attacks, Panic Attacks, OCD, Agoraphobia, Depression, GAD, Stress Disorders and Other Anxiety-Related Conditions
Kick Out Your Anxiety Panic Disorders With A Blow They Can't Withstand!
The roots of all anxiety disorders lie in the subconscious mind. But unless you speak the language of the subconscious, you cannot enable it to flush out its stored negative paradigms and ingrained anxiety habits, which are causing your panic attacks, anxiety, depression, OCD or any other anxiety-related conditions you may be experiencing.
Imagery and focused relaxation are codes of the subconscious. When you know the codes, you can unlock its vaults. That is exactly what this Guided Imagery for Overcoming Anxiety Disorder is for. It is simply the combination of the subconscious power codes for freedom from anxiety disorder.
This is a 55 Minutes Audio (MP3) to help you uproot your anxiety from the source and super-charge your mind and body for calm and confidence!
It is designed to be used in conjunction with the Anxiety Recovery Manual.
This Guided Imagery Is Exclusively Designed To...
- Stop anxiety outlets such as panic attacks, stress, depression, agoraphobia, OCD, GAD, and other anxiety disorders.
- Eliminate irrational fear, guilt and low confidence.
- Unlock the subconscious mind for positive mental attitude.
- Get rid of anxiety-generated pains and physical symptoms.
- Flush out destructive negative emotions.
- Break the imbedded anxiety habits.
- Rewire the brain for calmness, peace and happiness.
- Calm and Strengthen the mind and body.
- Improves memory and learning.
- Build self-confidence and higher self-esteem.
Hurry! This Is A Limited Offer!!
Your guided imagery audio (mp3) will be delivered into your email for instant download after payment, You can then follow the instructions in your manual (page 43-44) on how to use the Guided Imagery.
MindBody Breakthrough, Anxiety Recovery, Pyschotherapy & Personal Wellbeing