Anxiety Attacks|OCD|Panic Disorders|Intrusive Thoughts|Inner Critical Voice|Depression|Agoraphobia|PTSD|Stress|Phobias|GAD|Social Anxiety|Coping with Panic| Relaxation|Changing Limiting beliefs|Anxiety Online Courses|Guided Imagery|Recovery Coaching Bradford Leeds|Recovery Seminars for Therapists|
Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Recovery
The F.E.A.R. Model Step-By-Step Guide for Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Recovery
MindBody Breakthrough Online Recovery Course
Learn How to Dislodge the Ingrained Wiring of Intrusive Thoughts in the Brain and Silence the inner Critical Voice...You Can Re-programme Your Brain for Calm and Confidence...
Gain Instant Access to the Cutting-Edge Recovery Steps that both Professionals and Sufferers are Using to Achieve Transformation from Hardwired Intrusive Thinking and the Obsessive Inner Critics...
Get Recovery Tips On Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Recovery
The first step to recovery is discovery. Right information is crucial to your transformation.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Permanent recovery from anxiety-related disorders often escape the sufferer for three main reasons:
- The root causes of anxiety disorders are not always adequately treated or even identified.
- The perpetuating intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice which sustain the anxiety disorder are not effectively dealt with.
- The brain wiring that constantly reinforces the habits of anxiety and worry are often overlooked and left un-dislodged.
This online course gives you PROVEN strategies to:
- Successfully treat any form of anxiety related disorder, using a practical, step-by-step action plan that you can start using immediately.
- Help eliminate intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice, resulting in peace of mind and confidence.disorder are not effectively dealt with.
- Significantly increase the long-lasting effects of your recovery or that of your client.
Your learning outcomes for this online training are:
- Learn how to use the F.E.A.R. Model recovery strategies to treat Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice.
- Understand how to use the neuro-idealisation technique to transform ingrained anxiety habits in the brain.
- Learn about how your brain reacts to intrusive thoughts over time and how you can signal it differently for transformation.
- 5 Crucial Building Blocks for anxiety disorder and recovery. These building blocks are essential for long-lasting transformation.
- Using brain science, learn how to dislodge the old anxiety wiring in the brain and rewire the brain for calm and confidence.
- Understand the three major categories of intrusive thoughts and how their effective treatments can improve your success rates.
- Master the three elements of the human psyche which underpin total transformation from anxiety-related disorders.
- Understand the eight major types of inner critics that sustain anxiety disorders, sabotaging the overall results of therapy.
- Keys to assist sufferers protect their transformation post-therapy.
- Understand the connections between your brain activity and your transformation.
- And more...
Other focuses on the course are:
- How to avoid the typical mistakes made in treating anxiety-related disorders.
- How to help clients with past traumas without triggering overwhelming negative emotions which often result in major relapses.
- How to manage major relapses with new clients.
How the course is arranged Online:
- The course contains videos and audios of the entire live workshop, broken down into modules. This is designed for those who would rather prefer to attend the course online as opposed to offline.
- Each video shares key steps toward transformation from anxiety disorders.
- There are also downlodable guided relaxation exercises with their specific instructions on how to best use them to achieve a calmer mind.
'I am a mum of an anxious teenager (OCD). I now have a few more tools in my kit bag. Thought provoking. Simple techniques for what may be complex problems, but doable steps to recovery.'K. Yockney
4 Noted Benefits of Using the F.E.A.R Model
The following benefits have been gathered from both the sufferers and professionals who have used the F.E.A.R model either as a self-help tool or as a model for helping clients:
- Health and fitness. The FEAR Model helps restore the body to function as intended. Emotional stress and anxiety messes up the nervous system, increases emotional fatigue and degenerates the body quickly. By using the FEAR model steps regularly, you’ll achieve heightened emotional well-being , a higher level of energy, creativity, and greater life satisfaction. A sufferer who recently went through the course wrote the following feedback, “Very good, informative, eye and mind opening. I wish I had known all that 20 years ago. It would have made my life much easier and successful.” Also, since anxiety and stress often speed up body degeneration, looking a lot younger has also been noted among regular users of the FEAR model steps. The FEAR Model steps can also be adapted to bring about natural weight loss by transforming the emotional and mental pathways that reinforce weight-gain in the brain.
- Personal transformation. The FEAR model takes you or your client to a new, higher level regarding emotional wellbeing, work, relationship and makes you a different person in many ways. We become what we think about all the time. Once your thought-life has been transformed, life transformation is inevitable. A course attendee shared this testimonial recently. “I am a mum of an anxious teenager (OCD). I now have a few more tools in my kit bag. Thought provoking. Simple techniques for what may be complex problems, but doable steps to recovery.”
- Personal Growth, Influence and Recognition. If you are a therapist in practice, most clients that will come to you are more likely to have received two or more therapy interventions in the past. They have come to you to see if you offer anything different and long-lasting from what they have experienced in the past. Mastering The FEAR model sets you apart from the pack by offering your clients a simple system that offers transformation and long-lasting effect than they have experienced in the past. This builds credibility, recognition and expands your practice, as a very happy client often tells as least 3 other prospects. Your clients will value and respect you more for your helpful insight and attention to details. All of these benefits come as a result of your desire for personal growth to explore the FEAR model. “The course was extremely helpful and informative. Interesting, excellent and enjoyable. It enables me to help so many adults and children within the support groups I run,” J. Morgan, Parent Rep and Support Group Facilitator
- It saves money and increases practice turn-over. Many sufferers who have gone through the FEAR model course wished they had attended the course many years ago, as this would have saved them not just a lot of money but also time and a lot of emotional and physical pain. As a therapist in practice, we know that word of mouth is the most effective advertising tool especially for therapists in practice. This can translate to more organic referrals from transformed and happy clients, leading to the increase in your turn-over as a practitioner.
TESTIMONIALS: What Previous Attendees Are Saying
"Fascinating, simple model that everyone should know." H. Andrejewski, Inclusive Support Specialist
“Great delivery, down to earth, answering questions well, easy to understand and apply.” Anne F., Hypnotherapist
“It was a brilliant workshop. Lots of information to think about. Very helpful. Hayley W., Sufferer
"Great workshop. Leaving feeling revitalised with some useful tools to think about." -- Ellen M., Company Director
"Thank you for a very enjoyable afternoon on introducing me to a new technique which is easily applicable and effective." --Marie W-R., Mental Health Worker & Counsellor
"Very helpful to find out tools and examples and to discuss with the group around the table, and Wale Oladipo created a very calm and relaxing easy atmosphere - presented very well." -- J. Welton --Handy Man, Property Developer, Artist, Father
“ A great refresher workshop for the therapeutic intervention I provide in my clinical area. A hunger to develop a deeper understanding.” S. Doyle, Community Psychiatric Nurse
“This course has helped me to normalise my intrusive thoughts. I would recommend this workshop to others.” J. D, Sufferer
“Inspiring and motivational. The 5 building blocks will be hugely helpful. Really resonated with the topics and subjects. Really feel that I can apply the model straight away with clients.” T. Sharpe, Trainee Integrative Counsellor
“Useful tool for working with traumatised clients.” L. Allen, Brain Injury Case manager - Children and Young People
“Insightful. Informative. Enjoyable and very applicable to my work. S. Collins, Doctor of Chiropractic & Master of Psychology
“A wealth of knowledge and interactive tools which can be applied with ease with one self/family/clients.” L. Sharpe, Metaphysical teacher/Mindfulness
“Positive and motivating. Information in a simplistic form. A good use of a mix of tools from a range of relevant therapies.” S. Roberts, Clinical Complementary Therapist
“Very interesting and I will be applying this work in my counselling role.” K. Cofax, Trainee Counsellor
“Enjoyed learning from a structured model in order to work with anxiety and negative intrusive thoughts.” L. Turner, Trainee Integrative Counsellor
“Very useful content for client work. I would recommend this workshop to others.” M. Mottram, Student Counsellor
"This was well attending. I have 20 years experience as a counsellor and found something new to take away..." -- F. Owen, Volunteer Counsellor with SRASAC
"I am a mum of an anxious teenager (OCD). I now have a few more tools in my kit bag. Thought provoking. Simple techniques for what may be complex problems, but doable steps to recovery." K. Yockney
"I have enjoyed the workshop and getting to know others." M. Donne, Hypnotherapist
"Enjoyed the course itself. Met several people who gave me invaluable information." Anonymous, Sufferer
"Very informative. Learned some new things and it has reinforced things that maybe I wasn't open to but am now! A. Taylor, Sufferer.
"I have enjoyed Treating Intrusive Thoughts Course. It will be good to use on myself and others." N. Pennistone, Hypnotherapist.
"Good understanding of intrusive thoughts. Will be able to apply the knowledge gained on rewiring my brain (love it)." K.Mellar, Sufferer
"Very informative for a first step into this area. Good clear course and good participation. Excellent style of teaching." Y. Singleton, Occupational Therapist, Hoarding Specialist
"Excellent - very informative." J. Dowdeswell, Occupational Therapist
"As a therapist, I have learnt a new format of technique for people with fear-based conditions. Workshop easy to follow and apply." N. Shanti, Clinical Hypnotherapist/Trainer
The information was extremely helpful. Thank you." -- Angela Wilson, NHS III Clinical Lead
"You cannot teach what you have not experienced and that is why Wale is so good, because he speaks from experience..." -- Karen Davies, Occupational therapist in Community mental Health
"I enjoy it and learnt some useful techniques to use with my clients. Wale is laid back and explained things well." - Hannah Kane, Children's Occupational Therapist
"Informative and useful practical tips. A good course with a lot covered in a short time." -- Louise Oliver, Hypnotherapist
"Enjoyed the presenter's style and charisma and content." --Rachel Gray, Counsellor
"Thoroughly enjoyed this course. It has encouraged me to continue in my path to my personal goal." K. Blake, Employment Consultant/Life & Career Coach
"Clarity of thoughts and layout. Good to see key knowledge applied systematically." Anonymous, Counsellor
"Useful and easy to follow - transferable skills. Delivery was excellent - always good to do activities and humour is always a nice touch." L. Cook, Trainee counsellor
"Very useable. I will be using this for clients." D. Harley, Systemic Therapist - Family Institute
"Friendly, relatable, funny tutor, confidence delivery. Practical tips and approaches. Very pleased with the course overall. Gained practical knowledge. Will recommend to others." A. Baglow, Bereavement Support Worker/ Associate Counsellor
"Very encouraging, very articulate, funny, confident, passionate. Good use of diagrams. Style of teaching was very encouraging and motivating. Good use of group work exercises rattan than just sticking to powerpoint. Relaxing environment." Anonymous, Counsellor
"Very interesting. Very informative. Well presented. Wale is passionate about his subject and this is conveyed in this presentation." D. Davies, Registered Mental Health Nurse
"Good information that can be used with clients. Good delivery of course." J. Davies, Counsellor
"Informative. Trainer delivered course at a nice pace. K. O'Connor, Counsellor
"F.E.A.R. Model - easy to understand. Structuring of course well presented.Liked the building blocks. Fits the way I think." D. Ryalls, Trainee Counsellor
"Easy to use intervention model. I liked how this works with the structures of thoughts and not the content, so that client does not have to go into details over content if they don't want to or do not feel ready to. Having studied Humanistic-Existential Counselling more recently could make a lot of connection with this course." E. Ross, Counsellor
"It was useful and enjoyable. Great integration of tools e.g, CBT, Biology of belief, Body-Mind Work etc. Great integration of theories for practical application. Wale made the event fun and relaxed." A. Hunt, Counsellor/ Project Co-ordinator
"Sense of humour - well run." P. Mitra, Counsellor
"Lovely facilitator. Used real examples and some humour." H.Russo, Volunteer Counsellor
"Good introductory workshop. Would be interested to pursue further. Clear teaching." J. Hooper, Counsellor
"Very useful model. I can use this personally and with clients. A lot of people need to learn that they have this power. L. Fletcher, Trainee Counsellor
"Useful for clients. Excellent presentation. Steps were broken down into meaningful bite-size pieces." J. Smith, Counsellor
"A very good useful technology, making accessible to humanity. It aligns with my thinking. Sharing the good work in the highest content to make an improved human social world. The more the better." Martin, Systemic-Centered Counsellor
" Liked the style of presentation." L. Barkley, Counsellor
"For specific use with anxiety-related disorders. Something that I can incorporate into elements of the work that I do." Anonymous, Psychotherapist
"Interesting and something that I can consider using with clients who are determined by their thoughts. Helps understand how thoughts affect our physical and psychological health." Anonymous, Counsellor
“Really positive sessions. Very appropriate to my work role and also on a personal level.” Many thanks.” — Louise T., Training Co-ordinator
“I would highly recommend this course. It is a structured course which is easy to follow. It makes sense as to how we can flip our thought pattern to a positive statement and maintain this state.” Amanda P., Holistic Therapist
“Relaxed, lovely character - came across warm and comfortable. A well presented course with a good combination of case studies and personal experiences of the tutor as an ex-anxiety sufferer.” Maria F., Counsellor/ Project Worker
“I have enjoyed the course and found it very interesting. the tutor and the information presented kept you interested throughout.” Chloe S., GP Receptionist.
“Very well delivered in a manner that made me comfortable. Easy to understand.” - Maggie T., Reiki Practitioner
“very interesting and thought provoking. I will be practising the techniques learnt today.” Anonymous, Parent
“I was very pleased with the knowledge I gained. The model was easy to understand and the way in which it was delivered was good.” Nicola A., Specialist DV/SV Counsellor
“A very enlightened and inspiring course with clear usable techniques that can be used immediately.” — Kathryn L., Counsellor
“Insightful Info. Wale is a lovely teacher, with great delivery. Easy to understand. Wonderful personal transformation and self-discovery about myself too.” Angela G., psychotherapist
“Interesting and informative. A useful model that I can integrate into my practice. The tutor was relaxed, friendly - definitely a people person!” Vikki W., EMDR Therapist
“Very interesting. Explored areas that I was interested in for work and personal life and i will use these techniques in my life.” Eileen T., Occupational Health Advisor
“Very interesting. The course material was delivered in easy to understand steps. I can imagine that Wale is an excellent practitioner. I think the FEAR message/ technique will be easy for me to practise with myself and others.” — Alison D., Occupational Health Advisor
“Useful techniques that I will be able to use personally and in my professional capacity also. I was beginning to experience anxiety symptoms lately. I hope to use these techniques on myself and in my daily job role.” —Anonymous
“I have enjoyed the course thoroughly. Very powerful experience. Sharing our anxieties and seeing a positive and use it in the healing process.”Andrea C., Occupational Therapist
“Very interesting. Not only did I learn about the inner critical voice but I learned ways to deal with it. I also liked the tutor’s examples.” — Annabel S., Health Practitioner
“Great presenter, very knowledgeable and liked. He used used real-life stories. I liked his approach to therapy. Great use of unconscious part of the mind for change.” — Julie R., Hypnotherapist/ Counsellor, EMRD
“ Very useful, insightful. The speaker was able to use true examples to assist understandings and participation.” — Dawn M., Trainee Life Coach
“A very informative and inspirational session which I have already taken so much from it. And I know in the next few hours, weeks and days I will benefit more from.” —- Julia S., Teacher (attended as a sufferer)
“Insightful. I would recommend this course. The practical aspects of the course provided the most insight into how the FEAR model can work.” Fay M., Pastoral Provision Manager - Education
“Well delivered approachable, knowledgeable, humour.” Kelly R., Counsellor
“Wale was fab - really knowledgeable and experienced. Also engaging and interesting.” Melanie C., Families and Children Manager
“Very good course. I learnt something new that really helped” — Anonymous, Staff Nurse
“I love Wale’s relaxed style of teaching - Very appropriate for the subject. He is very professional and personable. Thank you. “ — Julie P., Counsellor/ Psychotherapist/ Trainer
“Very well prepared, confident and able to deliver course calmly even when faced with difficult questions.” — Anonymous, Counsellor
“Confidently presented. Approach the subject in a very personable manner. Well done!” — Linda S., Counsellor
“Great teaching style and good to get us all involved. Lots of information and real life situations.” — Charlotte J., Student
“Very informative and it has good rationale behind it. My son came with me and to see him showing an interest and understanding gave me hope.” Michelle T., Student Mental Health Nurse
“Good insight to apply. Another method for treating anxiety/intrusive thoughts for people who I know will get to meet when I become self-employed hypnotherapist.” — Tina B., Student Hypnotherapist
“Very good. Well spoken. Spoke to me personally to help me understand my situation a bit.” — Jordon K., Job Seeker
“Excellent course, excellent tutor. Very informative and Knowledgeable. Refreshing, informative, fun and professional.” Lorraine R., Clinical Hypnotherapist
With The Right Anxiety Recovery Solutions, You Really Can Enjoy Life Again...
The Millionaire Within (£24.99 Value): FREE with This Course
Happiness and Success 601 (£24.99 Value): FREE with This Course
The recovery programmes and workshops are run by Wale Oladipo, the director of MindBody Breakthrough - a training provider and online practice for anxiety recovery, coaching and success solutions: www.waleoladipo.com
Wale is the author and creator of various well-being and success materials, courses and online recovery programmes, which include: Overcoming Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Pains Online Programme; Treating Obsessive Worrying; Overcoming Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Online Recovery Programme; Overcoming GAD and Panic Disorder Online Course; The Millionaire Within; The Power of Optimism; Four Indispensable Keys for Happiness and Success for TEENS; and The Worry Instinct.
Wale is a psychology writer and passionate speaker in the areas of restoring emotional control, maximising human potential, and achieving personal success.
Got Any Questions? We Are Here To Help! Call Now: (+44) 01134 601025
I am also an Anxiety UK approved therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
Full details of the Anxiety UK approved therapist scheme can be found here - www.anxietyuk.org.uk/getinvolved/therapists-at-anxiety-uk Details about becoming a member of Anxiety UK to be able to access therapy via the charity can be found here www.anxietyuk.org.uk/membership