DOWNLOAD NOW: Treat Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Pains
The Complete S.T.R.E.S.S. Model Recovery Manual for Stress Relief
For Therapists:Get FREE Tips & Recovery Materials On Treating Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Pains
We value your privacy and would never spam you
The Complete Step-By-Step Therapist's Manual For Successfully Treating Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Conditions...
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
Learning Goals and Objectives:
In this course, you will learn, amongst other things :
- The key understanding about how to clinically diagnose and defuse chronic stress disorder.
- 11 ways not to cope with stress.
- 21 Ways to managing stress.
- The effective way to administer stress recovery sessions/classes to individuals and to groups.
- The pitfalls to watch out for when helping with work-related stress among individuals and business leaders.
- The vital key to stress relief: The Worry Instinct.
- The three energy stages for stress recovery.
- How to positively help clients channel their body’s stress response towards self-healing, calm and confidence.
- How to stop stress from becoming chronic using the general adaptation syndrome model.
- How to help clients develop a stress-proof mindset that will improve their effectiveness, productivity and happiness.
- The 7 steps that clients can follow to avoid stress in any worry-inducing incident or thought.
- The 3 important steps for help clients ensure that their ingrained beliefs are not fuelling their Stress.
- How to successful treat clients suffering from chronic stress using the S.T.R.E.S.S model for stress relief and management.
- How to overcome the embryonic stress and anxiety that often threatens to derail the success of therapy.
- The effective model for assisting motivated individuals, employees, managers and business leaders to minimise stress and maximise productivity.
- And more...
Instant Download: Ebook Version
Order Hardcopy to Be Shipped To Your Preferred Address