Boost Your Success Rates With the Cutting Edge MindBody Breakthrough Programme For Overcoming Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice...
Permanent recovery from anxiety-related disorders often escape the client for two main reasons:
- The root causes of anxiety disorders are not always adequately treated or even identified.
- The perpetuating intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice which sustain the anxiety disorder are not effectively dealt with.
By combining the MindBody Breakthrough modality with the IFS psychotherapeutic approach, you can help achieve permanent positive changes in your clients - regardless of the nature of their anxiety-related disorder - building up your own credibility and track record simultaneously.
This course gives you PROVEN strategies to:
- Successfully treat any form of anxiety-related disorder, using a practical, step-by-step action plan that you can start using immediately.
- Help eliminate your clients’ intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice, resulting in peace of mind and confidence.
- Significantly increase the long-lasting effects of your clients’ recovery.
You Too Can Join Those Who Are Now Using The MindBody Breakthrough Programme To Transform Other People's Lives...
Whether you specialise in treating OCD, Panic attacks, depression, PSTD, phobias, eating disorder, GAD, or any other anxiety-related disorder, and using various modalities, such as, CBT, EFT, client-centred, psychoanalytic, mindfulness, and other therapy techniques, this course will provide for you invaluable life-time therapy skills to further make a bigger positive impact in the lives of your clients and ensure that their recovery is long-lasting.
Intrusive thoughts and the inner critical voice are not only the most powerful breeders and sustainers of anxiety disorders, they are also the most brutal outlets of anxiety that mastermind relapses in anxiety patients after they finish their therapy sessions.
Regardless of the therapeutic approach and quality of work you put in as a therapist, if the treatment of these two sabotaging agents are not included in your therapy sessions, chances are the positive changes in your clients will be short-lived.
Recent Studies show that more than 80% of anxiety patients who have gone through therapy are not better-off after 2 years than their counterparts who have not received any therapy.
The reason is that almost every anxiety disorder is accompanied by intrusive thoughts or inner critical voice, which continues to generate unwanted negative thoughts, images, and unpleasant ideas that are upsetting, distressing, and causing more anxiety for the clients. And it is this obsessive and disruptive thinking that eventually cancels out the good work of the therapists in the their clients.
What Do You Learn In This Course/Instructional Manual/Workshop?
Your learning outcomes for this training are:
- Understand the seven major types of inner critics that sustain anxiety disorders, sabotaging the overall results of therapy.
- Understand the three major categories of intrusive thoughts and how their effective treatments can improve your success rates.
- Master the three elements of the human psyche which underpin total transformation from anxiety-related disorders.
- Know how to successfully administer the 13 psychotherapeutic steps for treating anxiety-related disorders such as intrusive thoughts, the inner critical voice, OCD, PTSD, panic attacks, agoraphobia and depression.
- Keys to assist clients protect their transformation post-therapy.
- Continuous access to supports, recovery tips, manual updates and other recovery materials for your personal growth and effectiveness.
Other Focuses for the Day:
- How to avoid the typical mistakes made in treating anxiety-related disorders.
- How to help clients with past traumas without triggering overwhelming negative emotions which often result in major relapses.
- How to manage major relapses with new clients.
It Is Possible To Make Your Clients' Recovery Long-Lasting and Build Your Credibility For High Performance and Effectiveness...
Compulsive intrusive thoughts and inner critical voice can outlast many therapy sessions because they cannot be eliminated by asking patients to think more positively, or by hypnotic auto-suggestions alone, or even by equipping them with distraction techniques.
Why? This is because apart from the fact that these inner critics are compulsive, there are also established personalities within the psyche, having their own emotions, feelings and carrying out specific protective roles of preventing the clients from bigger “subconscious threats”.
This is why they cannot give up their roles unless they are specially accessed and transformed. This is what you will learn in this course.
Using the proven combination of the IFS psychotherapeutic approach and the MindBody Breakthrough modality, you can orchestrate a lasting positive changes in your clients, regardless of the nature of their anxiety-related disorders. You can build a stronger credibility for enduring-results as a therapist.
For Therapists:Get FREE Tips, Recovery Materials and Upcoming Workshop Updates On Treating Intrusive Thoughts & Inner Critical Voice.
We value your privacy and would never spam you