Understand and Transform Chronic Stress Disorder: Live Workshop - 4 Audio CDs
“The Treating Chronic Stress course was useful and enjoyable. Great integration of tools e.g. CBT, biology of belief, body-mind work, etc. Great integration of theories for practical application. Wale made the event fun and relaxed."
—A. Hunt, Counsellor
“It was a brilliant workshop. Lots of information to think about. Very helpful.”
—Hayley W., Sufferer
“ An approach that is extremely practical and useable. Accessible information for all. Very interesting and thought-provoking. I will be practising the techniques learnt today.”
—Anonymous, Parent of Sufferer
Permanent recovery from stress and stress-generated physical pains often escape the sufferer for three main reasons:
1. The root causes of their chronic stress are not always adequately treated or even identified.
2. The memorised stress habits of the brain are not adequately identified or reprogrammed for calm and confidence.
Please see the full details of the course below.
Your learning outcomes for this training:
- How to transform chronic stress and stress-induced pains using the S.T.R.E.S.S model recovery steps.
- The neuro-physiology of stress and recovery
- Using the Stress Cycle to unravel the deep-seated roots of chronic stress
- Understand the region of the brain implicated in chronic stress and how to re-balance it
- Learn about how to modulate vital hormones for cortisol reduction and achronic stress transformation
- Stress and the subconscious and how their interaction can help transform stress
- How to break the compulsive worry habit that perpetuates chronic stress
- How to avoid the exhaustion stage where the body gives up on rself-regulation and healing
- The neuroscience of thoughts, feelings and emotions on chronic stress transformation
- How to stop stress from becoming chronic using the general adaptation syndrome model
- How to help clients develop a stress-proof mindset that will improve their effectiveness, productivity and happiness
- 21 ways to managing stress.
- And more...
The Chronic Stress Recovery Programme at a Glimpse
This CD programme will help you :
- Understand how chronic stress develops
- Understand the implicated region of the brain regarding chronic stress
- Understand the biochemistry of stress
- Understand the stress cycle and the biology of recovery
- Understand the six steps for rewiring the brain for calm and confidence
- Understand how to modulate your hormones for chronic stress recovery
Get Recovery Tips On Anxiety
The first step to recovery is discovery. Right information is crucial to transformation.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
What Others are Saying About the Content
"Excellent day with really useful tools Excellent for professional and personal use." Nicola T., Advanced Nurse Practitioner
"Very interesting. I have learnt a lot. More people need to be more self-aware regarding stress." Rebecca K., GP
"Excellent content, simple to understand delivery. It was very informative and interesting. Sam H., Sufferer
“Really positive sessions. Very appropriate to my work role and also on a personal level.” Many thanks.” — Louise T., Training Co-ordinator
“Relaxed, lovely character - came across warm and comfortable. A well presented course with a good combination of case studies and personal experiences of the tutor as an ex-anxiety sufferer.” Maria F., Counsellor/ Project Worker
“I have enjoyed the course and found it very interesting. the tutor and the information presented kept you interested throughout.” Chloe S., GP Receptionist.
“Very well delivered in a manner that made me comfortable. Easy to understand.” - Maggie T., Reiki Practitioner
“very interesting and thought provoking. I will be practising the techniques learnt today.” Anonymous, Parent
“I was very pleased with the knowledge I gained. The model was easy to understand and the way in which it was delivered was good.” Nicola A., Specialist DV/SV Counsellor
Fast shipping- Physical Product of 4 CDs Delivered to Your Preferred Address
Buy Now (£39.99)
The recovery programmes and workshops are run by Wale Oladipo and his team. Wale is the director of MindBody Breakthrough - a training provider that specialises in mental health awareness, personal wellbeing and professional development.
Wale is the author and creator of various well-being and success materials, courses and online recovery programmes, which include: Overcoming Chronic Stress and Stress-Induced Pains Online Programme; Treating Obsessive Worrying; Overcoming Intrusive Thoughts and the Inner Critical Voice Online Recovery Programme; 200 Keys To Unlock Your Destiny; Overcoming GAD and Panic Disorder Online Course; The Millionaire In Within; The Power of Optimism; Four Indispensable Keys for Happiness and Success for TEENS; and The Worry Instinct.
Wale is a psychology writer and passionate speaker in the areas of restoring emotional control, maximising human potential, and achieving personal success.
I am also an Anxiety UK approved therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries. I am subject to Anxiety UK’s regular monitoring of my professional qualifications, supervision, continual professional development, insurance and professional body membership in addition to complying with the ethical framework and professional standards set down by my registered governing body.
Full details of the Anxiety UK approved therapist scheme can be found here - www.anxietyuk.org.uk/getinvolved/therapists-at-anxiety-uk Details about becoming a member of Anxiety UK to be able to access therapy via the charity can be found here www.anxietyuk.org.uk/membership